Friday, March 9, 2012

What's next?

What shall I do next? I shall edit edit edit. I need to emphasize some of the photos I have, for example, the tiara in the Prom Queen photos needs to be emphasized a lot. I want a few pictures of just the tiara, or photos where the only focus is on the tiara. I have finished with phototaking for the most part, although I wish for one more subcategory. I am excited for the weekend; great opprotunity for pictures! I hope to take some pics of my model and her boyfriend, or a few shots with me and my boyfriend for the last category. If I cannot, I'll focus in on Prom Queen and Magic and focus on taking photos of the objects with which my model(s) has/have been obsessed with. For example: cards, dice, tiara, pearls, etc. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Can you think of at least one more topic? Just gaming and prom queen aren't quite enough for a full bodied concentration. Or you could narrow your focus and just focus on obsessions of a female teenager.

    ReplyDelete