Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ten Photos!


So I have two separate "series" within my concentration so far. The first is the obsession to be pretty. The following pictures are of a young girl with the dream to be a Prom Queen. But what went wrong?
Grr! Why are you sideways? Broken tiara = broken Prom Princess

Sideways too? How dare you photo! Couldn't decide between the two similar so I added both!

Her crown and no one else.

Memories of a broken-hearted Prom Queen...

"Must be pretty to keep the crown..."

I loved the contrast between these two photos!!

This is the same series I've been posting for weeks, but now with more finished products!
*Eye-twitch* "Must...have..."

The center of her obsession...

"Must win the game! Must!"

I love how dark I got her eye in contrast with her face! Super scary!

The basics...

This was a little more whimsical, but I still like it, because when playing Magic, my friends and I do get silly/whimsical...

This was more obsession-based like I'd origanally planned for!




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy this series, especially the "Prom Queen" segment! The darker of the two is stronger however. It works well not only by its self but also with the very top photo, I love the contrast of the two together. Can't wait to see how your concentration series works out!

    ReplyDelete