Friday, February 24, 2012

Week 3...A Time of Solitude, Hissy-Fits, and Yawns

I did it! I did it! I did it!

After a week of desperation in regards to finding models--I will admit, I did have a hissy-fit or two--I am very proud of how this series-type-thing turned out. I have something to be proud of!! This weekend shall be the weekend of my (hopefully) HUGE photoshoot with my best friend and my boyfriend. Very proud of this picture. I tried to emphasis the game and cards with color and put my model in very simple black-and-white. Should I boost the cards in the bottom right? Comment yes/no/maybe-so! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you used black and white for the person and color for the cards. I think it draws your eye to the whole thing. It's excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I like the composition you created, I think the mood is more playful than obsessive. You might want to have a single strong light source that creates dark shadows and edit in Photoshop even more to create a darker mood. It's time to take more pictures model or no model! Take pictures of objects of obsession instead!

    ReplyDelete